Woodville ISD 2019-2020 Salary Schedules
Benefits and incentives include:
- Teacher signing bonus of $250
- $2500 annual supplement to teachers in high needs areas (math, science, foreign language)
- 457 Savings Plan for all employees
- Supplement for TRS Active Care premium - $275/month = All employees for current plan information click here: TRS Active Care Highlights
- Employer paid life insurance for all employees- $10,000
- 3 local leave days in addition to 5 state leave days - All employees
- Birthday comp day for teachers
- $300 perfect attendance award for teachers
- All employees are eligible to participate in the 403B Annuity Plan
Do you have student loans?
By teaching at Woodville I.S.D. you may be eligible for forgiveness of your student loans!
Woodville I.S.D. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Applicants for all positions are considered without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminating employment practice.
The district Title IX Coordinator is:
Lisa Meysembourg, Superintendent
505 N. Charlton St. Woodville, Texas 75979
For Woodville I.S.D.'s Employment Policies, click here.